Mononoke Kiss ~Ryuzaburo~ Walkthrough

*work in progress*



[Chapter 1]
- Apologize
- Please don't drop me!

[Chapter 2]
- Then I will try to keep smiling.
- But what you've said is the truth, isn't it?

[Chapter 3]
- Its okay
- That was misleading...

[Chapter 4]
- I'm sorry for making you worry.
- What's wrong all of a sudden?

[Chapter 5]
- Thank you for saving me.
But you'll always save me, won't you?



[Chapter 6]
- I knew nothing about it
Give in to his kindness.

[Chapter 7]
 I'm happy you were considerate of me, but-
- You're like an older brother.

[Chapter 8]
I’m a demon



- You are so nice

[Chapter 9]
- I'm sad 
- I love you

[Chapter 10]
- please stay save
- I already love someone



[Chapter 11]
- as long as you are with me I'm fine
- I'm glad you're safe too, ryuzaburo






No comments:

Post a Comment